This book was given to me by a close friend.
More than a year after the passing of Mr Lee, this book can still pull heartstrings.
The labeling of the founding father of Singapore is consistent amongst those who shared about their interaction with him. Namely
- His consistency and dedication
- His intellect and firm grasp of all connections
- His deep curiosity for knowledge
- His firmness and no-nonsense attitude, yet still being open to feedback
- His ability to rally competent people to work as a team
- His connections with world leaders and his influence
- His wholeheartness for Singapore
- And ultimately, his deep love with his wife
Certainly an excellent read for anyone who wants a glimpse of his life though others' lenses